Monday, May 4, 2009

Swept Away By the Weekend




What can I say? Padres got swept this weekend. Not happy about it and I'm sure you, the reader/San Diego Sports Fan/Padres Fan, are not happy about it either. On the plus side, the Padres pitching is doing quite well. Two 1-run losses, to the first place Dodgers shows promise for the Padres.

This week we face NL West worst Colorado Rockies for two games and the Arizona D-Backs for another two game series. Then we head to Texas to face off against the Houston Stros. This week will be a great measuring stick to the resilience of this team.

In other news, I am having a phenomenal fantasy season. As you can see from the picture above, I'm a combined 8-0 in my two fantasy leagues. I guess you can say it's tough to argue my baseball knowledge...try me...

No comments:

Post a Comment