Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mannywood: Population 0



I have to say...I am extremely happy to not be a Dodgers fan! To start, the "Baseball Boogie"?!?!? They missed the mark on this one. I know the "Super Bowl Shuffle" had great reviews, as it should. But at least it sounded like Grand Master Flash.

At any rate...we all know about Manny! Going to miss 50 games because he took a banned substance. He says he got it from his personal doctor and didn't know it was banned. I want to say, this excuse has been used and I wont accept it as an excuse anymore. I will also no long accept the excuse of a "tainted sample". But how hard is it to get your agent, doctor or YOURSELF to call MLB and ask if it's OK to take it.

But, Dodger fans, all I can say is, you had to expect Manny to do something out of this world this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment