Monday, May 4, 2009

Breaking the posting virginity

Thank you all for coming! After a long and much-anticipated wait, here it is. My first blog post. I realize many of you are thinking, "Why should I listen to what Tommy has to say?" or, more importantly, "Who's this f---ing guy?"

Well, you're in luck. In this as-yet-unnamed column, I'll be tackling such hard-hitting issues as "Why Kevin Towers Shouldn't Have a Job" and "From $9 beers to $8.50? Really, Padres? That's your plan to save me money?". Who knows, I may even start petitioning for a local Sam Presti-type to go buy the Grizzlies and move them here from Memphis. The NBA in San Diego. Yes we can!

I look forward to your comments - to hearing why I'm wrong, or why I'm off my rocker, or why I'm the smartest human being that has ever posted on the internet.

Go Pads,
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment