Monday, August 24, 2009

All Time Padres: C


I grew up playing baseball my whole life. That said, catcher is a position that is close to my heart. For the all time padres catcher I am going to chose someone I grew up emulating. And by that I mean, I was trying to throw out runners from my knees!

Benny Santiago is my All Time Padres Catcher. I mean really, how cool was it throwing from your knees!?!? One thing I wasn't a fan of... his swipe tag at the plate. He is a catcher... block the plate with you body!

All Time Padres Recap:
All Time Padres RF: Tony Gwynn
All Time Padres CF: Steve Finley
All Time Padres LF: Ted Williams
All Time Padres 3B: Ken Caminiti
All Time Padres SS: Gary Templeton
All Time Padres 2B: Bip Roberts
All Time Padres 1B: Adrian Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment