Friday, August 21, 2009

All Time Padres: 1B



I'm the type of guy who is looking into the future and I believe Adrian Gonzales is that man. If I were building the All Time Padres Team, I need me some Adrian playing 1B. In the past 3 seasons he has hit 30 HR's or more and is on pace for his third 100 RBI season. This is all happening on a BAD Padres team.

I know there are a few honorable mentions that I must honor. Nate Colbert. The bald Wally Joiner. And the Crime Dog Fred McGriff! Sorry boys, you can't compete when I'm a homer and my man Adrian grew up in SD.

All Time Padres Recap:
All Time Padres RF: Tony Gwynn
All Time Padres CF: Steve Finley
All Time Padres LF: Ted Williams
All Time Padres 3B: Ken Caminiti
All Time Padres SS: Gary Templeton
All Time Padres 2B: Bip Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment