Sunday, November 15, 2009

LT is gonna be a Daddy!


In October, everyone was jumping ship! Already looking towards Baseball season, and the draft. I said to Believe in the Bolts! And all you true fans stuck with me and I with you and US with the BOLTS! And it has paid off in the form of a 4 game win streak and a share of First Place in the AFC West!

Here we are, halfway through November and I want to welcome all of the non-true fans back. I still believe 12-4 is very attainable and 11-5 is both respectable and realistic.

On another note, LT is going to be a father! Congrats!!! Ladainian came into the locker room after a strong 2 touchdown performance to find a hand written note from his wife. On it, LaTorsha wrote that she was pregnant with their first child! Congrats!

I also want to thank the true fans for standing behind the bolts and forever procliaming......

.....Believe in the Bolts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment