Monday, October 26, 2009

Believe!


I wrote last week to continue to believe in the bolts and big things are here to come! This stands true today! The Chargers are going to continue to gain momentum over the next week. The Chargers face the Raiders for Raider Week 2 of 2009. Will the Chargers continue the dominance over the Raiders. The current Chargers vs Raiders streak is at 12 consecutive games.

We all know the last one was a nail biter! I know because I was there, and narrowly missed an ass kicking!

But let's get back to the purpose of this post. BELIEVE! For all those nay sayers out there, I'm glad us die hard fans have had a chance to weed you out! No matter the Chargers record, I will blindly follow, love, root and cheer for my BOLTS!

Chargers are now 3-3 and moving in the right direction with Raider week next week. Who do the Broncos take on next week you ask? The Ravens coming off a bye week. Here is a big test on the road.


BELIEVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment