Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank You NFL Network!


Thank you NFL Network for airing the Chargers Dolphins game from 1995. This is the comeback game before the bolts went to Steel-town to beat the Steelers and eventually go to the superbowl! I remember this playoff run like it was yesterday! After Stan "the man" Humpries, Natron Means "business," Junior "Say-Ow," and one of my favorites Stanley "the sherif" Richards take down the Dolphins I remember a young Tyler losing my shirt and running like a mad man through the neighborhood! Besides the win, my favorite part was Don Shula riding around on the Rascal! HAHA Here is what a RASCAL is...

For those of you who don't have NFL network here is a link to the last few minutes of the game! Enjoy!

For a blast from the past here is the '94-'95 roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment